• Charming historical city in the south of Germany
• Easy to get around with a bike and public transport
• Famous breweries and beer gardens for relaxing in the summer
• Most famous Christmas Market (Christklindlmarkt) for Glühwein in the winter
• Delicious Nürnberger Würstchen and Lebkuchen to keep you going
Nuremberg was once one of the most important residences of the emperors of the Holy Roman Empire and has an almost complerely intact city wall. The distinctive pink stone gives the city a fairy tale atmosphere. But don’t let yourself be deceived by the quaint charm – Nuremberg and the surrounding cities are home to many well-known large German companies. More than 20,000 students make the city lively, modern and young.
Your Staytoo Apartment is located on Äußere Bayreuther Straße not far from the old city of Nuremberg. The Campus and many places to eat and relax are easy to reach on foot, by bicycle or via public transportation. Nearby is the Volkspark Marienberg – perfect for jogging, hanging out, and for having a barbeque in the summer.
Äußere Bayreuther Str. 113,
90409 Nürnberg, Germany