• The Bergmannkiez offers everything a student needs for a nice party weekend
• Living in close proximity to German history
• Berlin offers many festivals: the Berlinale, the Fashion Week, Carnival and many more
• There are many different cultures to explore right outside your door
• The fashion trends of tomorrow are set here
The capital and largest city of Germany has a population of about 3.5 million people. The city also has a large student population with more than 175,000 students studying at 40 different universities. The most popular districts for students are Berlin Mitte and Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg. Berlin offers so much more than just sights and attractions for tourists. There are many coffee shops, bars, restaurants and clubs for the locals. The district Kreuzberg is well known for the “Bergmannkiez” and is very enticing for young people.
Your Staytoo apartment is located at Dudenstraße 80 in Kreuzberg. It offers a perfect combination of your own kingdom and a fun and enjoyable life in a community. Cool coffee shops and bars are nearby, as is typical for Kreuzberg. You can enjoy the summer sun in the numerous parks which are located only a few minutes away. The Bergmannkiez is also only a short walk away.
10965 Berlin, Germany