• 1,000 years of history and culture
• Lots of greenspaces e.g. the Clara Zetkin Park in the center of Leipzig
• More sunny days than other German cities
• Second oldest university in Germany – with the modern facilities
• But most importantly: Leipzig is the real party capital!
Your Staytoo apartment is located at Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 144 which is also affectionately called “Karli” and is just a stone’s throw away from the HTWK and the HFTL. It doesn’t matter if you want to go to supermarket, a trendy neighborhood or a good café; everything is located only a short walk away. While all the others are hectically running to catch the bus going to the university, you’re still comfortably lying in your bed. You can cross the street 5 minutes before your lecture starts and you’ll still be on time.
04275 Leipzig, Germany